Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters takes you to the far future where there is only war and the cruel laughter of thirsting gods. The god, in this particular case, is Nurgle. With the Tyrtaeus Sector ripe for corruption, the only ones who can offer any sort of resistance are the redoubtable Grey Knights. Here’s our Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters guides hub to help you with the classes and mechanics for the campaign.
Note: We’ll add more articles to our Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters guides hub soon, so stay tuned.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters guides and features hub
Class guides – Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters has eight classes. We discuss all of them in detail in a series of guides.
- Advanced class unlock – Here’s how these classes are unlocked.
- Justicar – Lead your squad with this all-rounder.
- Interceptor – Teleport and slice your way through the battlefield.
- Purgator – Blast enemies and blow them up with grenades.
- Apothecary – Heal your teammates and use your Servo-Skulls.
- Chaplain – Activate Litanies to provide team-wide buffs.
- Librarian – Use the energies of the Warp to annihilate foes.
- Paladin – Defend chokepoints with this tanky trooper.
- Purifier – Burn hostiles and purify them of their mutations.
Seed collection – You’ll need to acquire Bloom Seeds that act as currency for techs and upgrades.
Bloomspawn and Bloomspawn Spreader missions – Eliminate these targets to stop Nurgle’s plague from spreading.
Research and techs – Inquisitor Vakir wants to know more about the threat that you face, and you’ll earn some boons along the way.
Strategems – Activate these powerful abilities to turn the tide of battle.
Manufactorum ship upgrades – Use Servitors to fully upgrade parts of the Baleful Edict.
Armory of Titan and Requisition – Choose the types of rewards that you prefer and wait for an incoming transmission from the Grandmaster.
Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters is available via Steam.